As I wrap up my travel in Georgia and ready myself for travel in the big state of Florida, I reflect on some highlights of my 3 weeks in Georgia! Enjoy!
- Meeting students from all over Atlanta, GA at the Woodward, Lovett and Westminster Fairs – these were HUGE fairs! Thank you to all of the College Counseling staff at these high schools!
- Having lunch at Souper Jenny’s in Midtown Atlanta. I also enjoyed lunch at Mary Mac’s in Atlanta.
- Attending Marist High School’s “The Frogs” production – awesome job guys! I truly enjoyed myself and I am thankful for the invitation!
- Participating in the Junior Forum at Holy Spirit Preparatory School! Huge thanks to Cal Kanaly, Director of Guidance and College Counseling for HSPS!
- Having informal meetings with students and their families at Starbucks and all other designated locations in Atlanta. Thank you all for your hospitality!
- Most importantly, I enjoyed meeting hundreds of wonderful students and their families! I look forward to receiving and reviewing your applications! Good luck!
I have truly enjoyed my time in Georgia and look forward to my travels in Florida!