Fall Travel was beyond amazing this year and I cannot possibly begin to list everything that was great, but I do have a few highlights! Enjoy!
- Cupcake shops scattered all throughout Florida! I love cupcakes!
- Elon’s Football team and their undefeated record in the SOCON!
- Elon University’s Phi Beta Kappa Chapter (Eta of North Carolina).
- The weekend of October 16th with the Sunshine Invitational Fair and the Miami Invitational Fair…these programs are top-notch and students who attend these fairs are always so prepared! There is a lot of behind the scenes work that goes in to these fantastic fairs! Thank you for allowing Elon to come every year!
- Again meeting with students and their families individually makes my list of highlights! I appreciate you all taking the time out of your busy schedules to sit down with me and express your interest for Elon University!
- Flying home for Open House (which just happened to be Halloween Weekend)!
- The fabulous beaches of Florida!
- I became a Diamond Hilton Honors member and a Gold Elite Marriott Rewards member! If you don’t understand what all of this means, just know that you have to travel A LOT to reach either status! : )
- Driving back to NC! : ) The leaves on the trees are so beautiful in the Fall!
- Of course meeting hundreds of WONDERFUL students! I’m looking forward to reading all of your applications and I’m hoping that if I haven’t met you personally yet, that one day I will see you on campus and have the opportunity to meet you!